Fosshotel — Around Iceland
Iceland is well known for its spectacular landscape and fascinating nature. Whether you visit during summer, winter, spring or fall, you’ll discover that all seasons offer their own rewards.
Our accommodations in the capital or the countryside are just what you want for business or pleasure. With a friendly ambience and a variety of services we cater to individuals, travellers and groups. All Fosshotels are non-smoking and offer free Wi-Fi, and breakfast is always included. Most of our hotels are open all year round, others are open seasonably.
We are commited to offer our guests warm and friendly service, a good night’s sleep, a wonderful breakfast and naturally, fond and long lasting memories. We look forward to seeing you!
- Fosshotel Baron *** *** Right in the heart of Reykjavík, near the seafront, within walking distance of shops and attractions.
- Fosshotel Lind *** *** Centrally located in Reykjavík, near Laugavegur, the city’s main shopping street.
- Fosshotel Reykjavík Fosshotel Reykjavík is located in Reykjavík’s business district, a short walking distance of Laugavegur, the main shopping street.
- Fosshotel Eastfjords *** *** The hotel is in the small village of Fáskrúðsfjörður, on the east coast of Iceland, renowned for magnificent nature and landscape.
- Fosshotel Dalvík A cosy hotel in north Iceland offering beautiful views of the town and the surrounding mountains.
- Fosshotel Húsavík *** *** A well equipped hotel in the heart of Húsavík, within walking distance from the harbour.
- Fosshotel Laugar Summer hotel located in the tranquility of northeast Iceland‘s countryside.
- Fosshotel Núpar Comfortable and perfectly located hotel in one of the most panoramic landscapes in Iceland.
- Fosshotel Vatnajökull *** *** Charismatic and attractive hotel in the southeast of Iceland with a spectacular panoramic view of the majestic glacier
- Fosshotel Reykholt *** *** Romantic country hotel in the legendary settings of Reykholt in Borgarfjörður.
- Fosshotel Westfjords *** *** A 3 star hotel in the small fishing village of Patreksfjörður, gateway to some of Iceland greatest attractions.